Swift Current SK
established in 1970
Montie Williams - President
Stuart Johnson - Vice President
Jason Soos - Treasurer
Dalen Knockaert - Secretary
The Eliminators Car Club was incorporated in June of 1970 by a young group of car enthusiasts.
A Blast from the Past
Since that time the Club has undergone many changes
but still maintains the same basic objectives it started out with.
1255 N Railway West, Swift Current, SK.
These meetings are open to anyone interested in joining the club or participating in club events.
• To provide and encourage an understanding of the automobile, its functions and mechanical makeup.
• To provide facilities where members can build, repair and improve the automobile.
• To educate and inform the public in regards to the safe operation of the automobile.
• To promote an understanding of the aims and objectives of the membership to the public at large in order to close the gap of misunderstanding between the public and the driving youth as a whole.
• To provide friendship, good fellowship and mechanical understanding among members.
• To take an active interest in the civic, commercial, and moral welfare of the community.
• To provide a means and facilities for social communication between the members and to afford them all or any of the privileges and conveniences of a club.
We have been unable to locate several past members and would like to post their names on the site to try to find them. Please contact the club if you have any information about:
Steve Turner | Dave Mitchell | Cedric Clark | Gene Allen